Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Be an Early Riser with these 20 Morning Quotes

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. -Marcus Aurelius


1. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. -Marcus Aurelius 

2. I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning. -J. B. Priestley 

3. If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it's your job to eat two frogs, it's best to eat the biggest one first. -Mark Twain 

4. It's always such a joy that you wake up in the morning and there's work to do. -Jerome Lawrence

 5. Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment. -Thích Nhất Hạnh 

6. Every morning is a beautiful morning. -Terri Guillemets 

7. The time just before dawn contains the most energy of all hours of the day. This has helped me become an early riser and an early doer.... When I wake to see that it’s light out already, I feel the world has started without me. -Terri Guillemets 

8. Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha 

9. If you're changing the world, you're working on important things. You're excited to get up in the morning. - Larry Page 

10. Every morning I walk by a funeral home, and that's my productivity hack for how to make sure your to-do list is properly prioritized. - Anil Dash 

11. An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. - Henry David Thoreau 

12. The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one's day and every night to examine the results obtained. - Alexis Carrel 

13. To simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed. - Sidney Poitier 

14. Leave your ego at the door every morning, and just do some truly great work. Few things will make you feel better than a job brilliantly done. -Robin S. Sharma 

15. Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. - Robert Orben 

16. Making your bed every morning is correlated with better productivity and a greater sense of well-being. - Charles Duhigg 

17. Life begins each morning. - Joel Olsteen 

18. I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day. -Paul Henderson 

19. Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not. – James Russell Lowell 

 20. Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have. – Lemony Snicket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...