Tuesday, July 24, 2012

How to Get an eBook Cover for $5

My first eBook

I have just published my first eBook. As I am not good in software, I have to outsource a book cover.  I have found a place where I can get a cover done quickly and cheaply at fiverr.com: 

        1. `Got to fiverr.com,  on the top right of the  page you will see this:


Fiverr 1


2.       Type “design book cover” and you will get a list of people who are willing to design a book cover for you at $5.

fiverr 2

3.       Choose one with many positive reviews.

4.       When you have chosen the one you like, click “order now” and you will be directed to a new page for you to make payment at PayPal.

5.      When payment is made you can then provide the title of your book and the name of the author. You can request for an image or supply your own. Ask for a 2D cover so that you will see the front of the cover in full like the one shown here.   

6.       It can be done in 24 hours and upon your request, the cover can be modified to suit your needs.

7.     This site can do more than just designing book covers. Browse and ask for it.   How about this one?   

Fiverr 3


What do you think of the cover of my first eBook?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...